One t decieve , Another t believe
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
 
Hmms sorry for nt blogging recently , well..... SCHOOL SUCKS .
For th past three days , i wasn't even in my class at all !
Was having a lil gathering with my dms , missed them hahahaha .

As th usuals , hair colour , skirt , accesories , fringe got caught -.-
Dyed it again , bttttttttttt today couldn't pass again so i'm all moody .
Tml wont be going t school :)

so like ya , ohhhhhh anyway i didn't know my school seniors knew my real-blood brother .
Hmms guess i have t be more gentle & step-innocent in school now .
OH GOD !

Badminton & Netball , which t choose?
After my lil chat with mr farid today , once i believed myself .
My family is C'M'I alrd , couldn't believe what they said .
Ahhhhhhhhhh Vexed with all th problems revolving in my head .

Call me a bitch , call me heartless , call me cold-blooded . i dont care .
All i know is he's a nice , sweet & lovely guy . I wont give him a chance of getting hurt by me .
Dearie , give up . i'm nt a suitable person for you . i'm nt what you think i am .
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

LockDown .

Archives
December 2009 / January 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]