One t decieve , Another t believe
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
 

Happy B'day Xiner sister! sorry , for nt going down rev for yr b'day celebration .
Anyway , i bought a storybook today , i do read . only those book tt i'm interested in ^^ .
it's called " This Is My Story " , it's damn niceeeeee . i think you all should buy it!
Hmms I love 18September ^^ , my favourite day .
Went t see a doctor , he gave me stronger pills . yes , more mc of course .
Glad that things are okaye now , Back t normal . For now at least !
Ahbiiiiii , Boyf , Baobei are loved!
1.Hate my life , hope tt i could just sneeze & die instantly th next moment .
2. i liked it when boyf pulls me , makes me feel importent ^^ .
3.likes when baobei act like th dwarf in vampire assistant . damn cuteeee
4.likes it when ahbi do pp danceeeeeeeee!
I LOVE KENNETH LUAH , FORTUNATE T HAVE HIM . ILOVEYOU!
18Seotember wont be forgotten alrght! Engraved in my heart le .
so is 3june , 12jan , 28dec . Dont worry loves! or nt?
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:

LockDown .

Archives
December 2009 / January 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]