One t decieve , Another t believe
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
 
Forget about th previous post alright , i knocked my head against th wall . That's why . my cough has worsen , so i sound like some cancer patient . oh god!
Din attend school today , hmms kinda enjoy th feeling at home , who knows i might turn into some bitch who stays at home 24/7?
hahaha before i end this post , let me tell you readers some random stuffs .

Before i got sent home th other day , was sitting at th foyer waiting for my cab .
Guess what , i got caught for my hair , it wasn't th brown / golden color cause i dye my hair CHINA BLACK , neither was it my fringe . So do you readers know what is it?
It was about my hair tying too high -.- , so ya tying too high . haahaahaa .
Laughing like some idiot when th teacher told me that , oh & guess what ?

Ever since that day , i think when i posted my brother knew deelan & norvan right .
We argued like some assholes , some ya we haven been talking since .
& His msn pm is , This is war..
Haaa . i feel like changing mine t , bring it on , bitch!
Bttttttttt i see no point so like ya , Byeeeee readers!
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

LockDown .

Archives
December 2009 / January 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]